QUENCH BODY CREAM
This product is currently sold out.
We use only pure, antioxidant rich Cucumber Distillate, which smells exactly like a freshly cut cucumber, our totally refreshing formula drenches dry, thirsty skin with soothing Organic Aloe, hydrating Organic Coconut and Jojoba Oils, nourishing Vitamin E and supportive Organic Neem.
Together they help skin to feel soft and supple, while bringing all the soothing, cooling and rejuvenating cucumber benefits to the skin too Perfect for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.
NO Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral oil, Petroleum, Sulfates (SLS/SLES), Formaldehydes, Hydroquinone and artificial fragrance.
How to Use
Apply as often as needed to you body and face
Store in a cool, dark place to retain nutritive properties.
KEY ORGANIC INGREDIENTS suitable all skin types
- Cucumber Distillate: is amazing because of its high water and antioxidant content, cucumber helps hydrate skin and makes it supple. Cucumber inhibits the breakdown of elastin caused by the enzyme elastase, thus tightening the skin and supporting cell renewal along with building collagen.
- Organic Aloe Vera: is natures powerful wonder plant, contains salicylic acid, which is an exfoliant that helps to unclog pores, making it especially helpful if you deal with acne or skin issues. Aloe stimulates fibroblast activity, which creates an uptick in collagen production and elastin fibers that make the skin less wrinkled and more elastic. Meanwhile, zinc acts as an astringent to tighten pores, and antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, help prevent the formation of free radicals.
- Jojoba Golden Seed Oil: Lightweight, super absorbing and full of nutrients that help to calm inflammation, reduce fine lines, control acne breakouts and soothe sunburn.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: Virgin Coconut oil s naturally Anti bacterial, anti fungal and moisturizing. It is composed primarily of nourishing fatty acids and especially high in lauric acid. As well as Vitamin E and healthy fats creating a smoother hydrated skin.
- Organic Neem Seed Oil: Rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids which help to improve skin elasticity and provide and retain moisture.
- Vitamin E : It provides moisturizing benefits, strengthening skin barrier function to keep the skin hydrated and has natural anti-inflammatory which helps soothe and calm irritated skin.
Glossary of Ingredients
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax (Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Stearic Acid, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Witch Hazel Water (Hamamelis Virginiana), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Phenoxyethanol, Cucumber Fruit Water (Cucumis Sativus), Rose Flower Water (Rosa Damascena), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Organic Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Volume 8oz/150gms PET recyclable jar
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Definitely good moisturizing as it’s name imply! I enjoy it right after a shower. The cucumber smell in the first apply took a while to get use to but once it absorbed on your skin you really feel quenched 🥰
I was kindly sent this product by the brand in exchange for my honest thoughts!
This smells just like a freshly sliced cucumber and the texture is so lovely. It's slightly runny and very creamy. It applies like yogurt and I'm soooo obsessed with how smooth it makes my skin feel, not to mention it keeps my legs itch-free after shaving!! ❤️ This is definitely one of the best body creams I've tried in years!
I don’t have the body cream yet, but love the oils
This body cream smells so good, I use to have dry skin but thats no longer. What I love about Quench is that it absorbs so well, there is no greasy residue. I can't get enough of it. My husband loves it too.
i spend a lot of time outside in the sun and i know i could take better care of my face. But i use Quench before i go to sleep at night and when i wake up in the morning my face looks so fresh and soft you'd think i never stepped out side. love the stuff will definitely continue to use.