NOURISH FACE OIL
hydrate + brighten
This product is currently sold out.
A luxurious blend of 12 balanced organic botanicals, powerful antioxidants and vitamins that nourish, hydrate and support skin while restoring a healthy glow without clogging pores.
NO Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral oil, Petrochemicals, Sulfates (SLS/SLES), Formaldehydes, Hydroquinone and artificial fragrance.
How to Use
After Cleansing, apply 1-2 pumps to the palms of your hands and massage into fingertips, then gently press onto face using a pressing and rolling technique. Allow oil to absorb before applying make-up. Can be used morning and night.
Store in a cool, dark place to retain nutritive properties.
KEY ORGANIC INGREDIENTS suitable all skin types
- Jojoba Golden Seed Oil: Lightweight, super absorbing and full of nutrients that help to calm inflammation, reduce fine lines, control acne breakouts and soothe sunburn.
- Sweet Almond Oil: An easily absorbed oil that is rich in anti-oxidants which give skin a clear, healthy glow. This natural skin-nourishing oil is beneficial in maintaining skin elasticity and improving circulation.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Contains antioxidant properties that help prevent wrinkles and skin imperfections as well as rejuvenating and plumping skin to reveal a silky, smooth complexion.
- Hemp Seed Oil: An effective moisturizing ingredient packed with Linolenic acid, as well as omega-3 and omega -6 fatty acids that keep skin healthy and hydrated. Ideal for treating skin irritations such as; eczema and dry, itchy skin.
- Avocado Oil: A miracle oil, rich in fatty acids, that is an excellent skin moisturizer. In addition to Vitamin E, avocado oil contains lecithin, potassium and many other nutrients that nourish, hydrate and strengthen skin.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Rich in Vitamins A, C, E and K, Zinc, fatty acids and anti-oxidants, it is extremely hydrating and helps prevent fine lines and boost skin brightness and repair.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Rich in Vitamins K and E, Omega-6 fatty acids and powerful anti-oxidants that, when combined, deeply nourish skin, allowing the nutrients to penetrate and reach the blood cells.
- Argan Oil: With its high Vitamin E and fatty acid content, it’s an ideal ingredient to give skin a natural boost as it’s easily absorbed, non-greasy and non-irritating, making it a natural moisturizer.
- Pomegranate Oil: Jam-packed with anti-oxidants and high levels of Omega 5 fatty acids that help fend off free radicals to keep aging at bay. It is also an anti-inflammatory that provides protection against sun damage.
- Seabuckthorn Berry Oil: Well-known for its healing and rejuvenating effects on skin due to its potent cocktail of Vitamins A, C and E, as well as Beta-carotene.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Known as the queen-bee of oils due to its numerous anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties, which help reduce keloid scaring, stretch marks and clear up acne.
Glossary of Ingredients
Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Organic Sweet Almond oil (Prunis dulcis), Organic Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera Biennis), Organic Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa), Organic Avocado Oil (Persea americana), Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita Pepo), Organic Sunflower Oil (Helianthus annuus), Organic Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus armeniaca), Organic Argan Oil Organic (Argania spinsosa), Pomegranate Oil (Punica granatum), Organic Seabuckthorn Berry Oil (Hippophae rhamnoides), Organic Rosehip Seed oil (Rosa rubiginosa), Organic Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis), Geranium Rose essential oil (Pelargonium roseum), Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limon)
2oz/60ml frosted glass bottle with pump (recyclable)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I've been using Nourish face oil for a week and I can't say there's much improvement yet. I guess there's the knowledge that I'm doing something (I hadn't been using anything at all besides the occasional mask before) and that's nice.
I find the oil very heavy so one small pump once a day is better for me than the instructions on the bottle.
I do like the sample serum.
I am just loving it , great product .
I don't normally write reviews for skin products – who has the time? – but this face oil has quickly become my favorite tool for keeping my skin hydrated and healthy. I didn't truly appreciate how dry my skin was (air conditioning and indoor air isn't helping) until I used this. Now I use it literally every day. I have no shame being a guy and telling my friends I use this! Its literally just a bunch of healthy ingredients you're putting on the biggest organ of your body to be healthy!
I am truly in love with this Organic Hydrating & Healing face oil ! The scent is so fresh and uplifting! I have used many face products and this by far is my absolute favorite!
This oil is a perfect addition after moisturizing to make skin feel dewey. I love how it feels on my face and it makes my skin look radiant.