NOURISH FACE OIL
hydrate + brighten
This variant is currently sold out
A luxurious blend of 12 balanced organic botanicals, antioxidants and vitamins that nourish, hydrate and support skin while restoring a healthy glow without clogging pores.
NO Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral oil, Petrochemicals, Sulfates (SLS/SLES), Formaldehydes, Hydroquinone and artificial fragrance.
Frosted glass bottle with pump (recyclable)
Who its good for
How to use
After Cleansing, apply 1-2 pumps to the palms of your hands and massage into fingertips, then gently press onto face using a pressing and rolling technique. Can be used morning and night.
TIP : Allow oil to absorb before applying make-up.
Store in a cool, dark place to retain nutritive properties.
- Jojoba Golden Seed Oil: Lightweight, super absorbing and full of nutrients that help to calm inflammation, reduce fine lines, control acne breakouts and soothe sunburn.
- Sweet Almond Oil: An easily absorbed oil that is rich in anti-oxidants which give skin a clear, healthy glow. This natural skin-nourishing oil is beneficial in maintaining skin elasticity and improving circulation.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Contains antioxidant properties that help prevent wrinkles and skin imperfections as well as rejuvenating and plumping skin to reveal a silky, smooth complexion.
- Hemp Seed Oil: An effective moisturizing ingredient packed with Linolenic acid, as well as omega-3 and omega -6 fatty acids that keep skin healthy and hydrated. Ideal for treating skin irritations such as; eczema and dry, itchy skin.
- Avocado Oil: A miracle oil, rich in fatty acids, that is an excellent skin moisturizer. In addition to Vitamin E, avocado oil contains lecithin, potassium and many other nutrients that nourish, hydrate and strengthen skin.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Rich in Vitamins A, C, E and K, Zinc, fatty acids and anti-oxidants, it is extremely hydrating and helps prevent fine lines and boost skin brightness and repair.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Rich in Vitamins K and E, Omega-6 fatty acids and powerful anti-oxidants that, when combined, deeply nourish skin, allowing the nutrients to penetrate and reach the blood cells.
- Argan Oil: With its high Vitamin E and fatty acid content, it’s an ideal ingredient to give skin a natural boost as it’s easily absorbed, non-greasy and non-irritating, making it a natural moisturizer.
- Pomegranate Oil: Jam-packed with anti-oxidants and high levels of Omega 5 fatty acids that help fend off free radicals to keep aging at bay. It is also an anti-inflammatory that provides protection against sun damage.
- Seabuckthorn Berry Oil: Well-known for its healing and rejuvenating effects on skin due to its potent cocktail of Vitamins A, C and E, as well as Beta-carotene.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Known as the queen-bee of oils due to its numerous anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties, which help reduce keloid scaring, stretch marks and clear up acne.
Organic content 100%
View all ingredients :
Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Organic Sweet Almond oil (Prunis dulcis), Organic Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera Biennis), Organic Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa), Organic Avocado Oil (Persea americana), Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita Pepo), Organic Sunflower Oil (Helianthus annuus), Organic Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus armeniaca), Organic Argan Oil Organic (Argania spinsosa), Pomegranate Oil (Punica granatum), Organic Seabuckthorn Berry Oil (Hippophae rhamnoides), Organic Rosehip Seed oil (Rosa rubiginosa), Organic Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis), Geranium Rose essential oil (Pelargonium roseum), Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limon)
My skin is already oily, can I use a face oil?
If you have oily skin, you likely think that:
a) An oil treatment would surely worsen your oiliness.
b) Your skin makes enough natural oils to keep it healthy.
Most people with oily or combination skin make these mistaken assumptions. On the contrary, oils can be very helpful when it comes to balancing an oily complexion.
Our formula's botanical plant oils, each with their own unique composition works best for oily/combo skin to help balance your natural oil production.
When is the best time to apply the facial oil? Can I wear makeup over facial oil?
We recommend applying our facial oils after cleansing and toning, morning and night. Your face does not need to be completely dry to apply facial oil, in fact, it is helpful and increases fast absorption and spreadability if your face is slightly damp. You can wear makeup over facial oil. Let your skin absorb the oils for 3–5 minutes before applying makeup since the oil does need time to sink in. If your skin feels oily after this, you are using too much facial oil. If your skin feels dry and you want more moisture, you are probably not using enough facial oil. The oil should absorb in fully and not leave any greasy/oily feeling at all. Your skin will feel hydrated and soft/smooth after applying the correct amount. Most people need 1-3 drops — please adjust accordingly to your skin’s individual needs.
30 Day Guarentee
We believe in our products that much, if your aren't satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days.
I have a lot of acne scaring and ever since I started using this product it’s lighten up those scares so so much! I’ve used every type of acne scaring lightener/ vitamin C and the face oil is the only product that has given me results. Aside from that my skin has never looked better. I’m a freelance makeup artist and I’ve had this in my kit since I was introduced to it. I’ve also used it on every model I’ve worked with and they all love it and gives such a nice finish to the skin no matter what skin type. It has also changed the way makeup lays on my face. It hydrated my face so I don’t get so oily through out the day when I wear makeup. I really do love this product and recommend to EVERYONE!
I’m a makeup artist and this Nourish face oil is the bomb. I’ve been using it for 4 weeks and I’m a huge fan, one of the best organic oils ever. My skin is healthy hydrated and bright. I prep skin on shoots too as well with this oil. It’s an all round win! #obsessed
While $60 per oil bottle does not excite me at all, I have to admit that this is the best facial oil ever. I apply it in the morning and evening and love the feel and the glow!!!
I am just loving it , great product .
I don't normally write reviews for skin products – who has the time? – but this face oil has quickly become my favorite tool for keeping my skin hydrated and healthy. I didn't truly appreciate how dry my skin was (air conditioning and indoor air isn't helping) until I used this. Now I use it literally every day. I have no shame being a guy and telling my friends I use this! Its literally just a bunch of healthy ingredients you're putting on the biggest organ of your body to be healthy!